By viewing and using the phlaw.co.nz website (Site), you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must stop accessing and using the Site.
We may revise these terms from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Licence to use the content on the Site
- You acknowledge that the Site, the content posted on the Site by us, and the underlying software and technologies used to operate the Site, are all subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights).
- We grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to access and use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Site, and nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or, except for the licence referred to above, authorise you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless we expressly agree otherwise.
- Except as provided in these terms, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce the Site or any of its contents, in whole or in part, whether by automated or manual means (including through the use of any so-called robot, spider, scraper or similar technology) is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
- We may revoke the permissions referred to above at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site without notice.
Except where expressly specified, the content on the Site is provided for your information only. The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users; it is a general service only and is not intended to be legal advice. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, Powle & Hodson does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site. It is not intended as advice and you should not rely upon it as such.
Linking to this Site
- We encourage you to provide links to this Site. While you may use the name of the Site in the text of any such link, you may not use any of our logos or trademarks without our prior written consent.
- You must not frame this Site or represent or imply that any part of the Site belongs to anyone other than us.
- If we notify you that we object to the manner in which you provide links to this Site, you must immediately cease providing such links.
In using the Site, you must not:
- violate any applicable laws;
- distribute viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site.
Variation of the Site
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site.
- The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content or accuracy of any other sites linked to the Site. You should contact the relevant third party directly if you have any questions.
- These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Powle & Hodson’s endorsement of the linked sites or any association with their operators.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Site or these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual and includes your name, address, email address, and telephone numbers. Unless you submit information using the “Contact Us” form on the phlaw.co.nz website (Site), we do not collect information about you when you visit the Site.
We may store your personal information in any format we choose at our offices or at premises outside our offices, including data storage facilities or online storage located within or outside New Zealand, which may be operated by independent service contractors.
Purposes for which we use your personal information
Personal information we collect and hold will only be used by Powle & Hodson to contact you. If we subsequently agree to represent you, our terms of engagement will govern our relationship. If we do not subsequently agree to represent you, your personal information will be deleted from our systems.
When you visit our Site, we also collect general user information such as users internet protocol addresses, browser type and internet service provider details and other technical information. We use this information to administer the Site and to gain a better understanding of our users and how they use the Site. However, this information is not personal information – it does not include any personal identifiable information.
Contacting Powle & Hodson
Under the Privacy Act 1993, individuals have rights of access to, and to request correction of, their personal information. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or requests relating to your personal information, please contact Powle & Hodson at email@example.com.